Saturday, October 24, 2015

Stressed

Well guys I'm sick... Best time to get sick is right now. 
Here's an update:
A few weeks ago my boss had a car accident. This accident could have ended her life in just a blink of an eye but instead it broke her neck. As you may be able to guess what some of the results of this are. 
1. My work loaded has more than doubled. 
2. I'm responsible for two building which is about 200 people. 
3. Prioritizing is a bitch 
4. Putting out fires is a horrible way to work

Now it's three weeks later...
Boy I know for a fact I've never taken her for granted. I know she does many things and also realize this job can't be done by one person.... Reasons I was hired. If one man had to do it, it would make you crass. 

As much as I like my job and what I do I think I'd like to work for myself. Now this may sound rash but I've been thinking about this for a while now. I am seriously starting to wonder if I still wanna work for someone or for myself. I also understand that it would me that the consumer would be my boss and I'd be okay with that. Mostly because it'd be for my dream. 

And recently I feel like I'm living in a dream deferred state but that's for another day. 

No comments: