Tuesday, January 26, 2016

That Thing You On

You're so wrapped up in this addiction that is another person.
What happens when they leave you because they see who you really are. The girl who compromises everything about herself just to be with someone. 
What happens when the show is over and you can't  perform this dramatic interpretation of yourself? How are you gonna feel about you? Are you gonna notice that you faked it again. 

I thought you weren't that girl that's what you said but it's certainly not what you're doing. You are the epitome of a contradiction here. Yea I know we all are but this isn't just sacrificing this is committing suicide to your true self or maybe this is your true self. The woman who has not backbone,  no goal, all bark no bite, no action just talk.

Is the girl you say you are not attractive? I'm okay with not anyone's fantasy if I get to be at peace with me at night. 

You are everything I despise about women. I see it repeated over and over. You cave until your broken into 1billion piece all the while he's only giving an inch. 

If this is what it takes to be with someone...
Now I don't care...
You're on you're own


No comments: