Monday, July 19, 2010

Now that you have it all...

You want me too. Why can't you just be happy without me being your backup, just in case or second fiddle? I know I deserve way more than what I've been settling with. You have everything I ever wanted from you. I wanted love, I wanted relationship/commitment, and I wanted you to want me. I guess that was too much to ask for when I'd been settling for less all this time. I've taken this as a lesson to stand on what I believe and don't waiver for any less. I love you but I love me way more. I love me enough to know I can't settle for a friendship with you all knowing I want more and need more. I want you to be happy and it seems you are happy. I wish you the best and I hope you treat her with the same respect if not more than you treated me with.
Always a Princess never the Queen

No comments: