Monday, January 16, 2017

Need A Man

I don't need a man to treat me like some delicate flower.
Always afraid he'll break me or hurt me.
I don't need a man to be tough enough to hurt everyone but to scared to apologize.
I need a man who knows respect larger than their own ego.
I don't need a man to be an equal in every way in the same vain as a mirror.
I need a man to stand beside me because that makes us equal. 
I don't need a man to have my back when I am falling or struggling.
I need a man to fight with me in the battle. 
I don't need a man who buries everything deep inside.
I want to be so vulnerable with me that he is not afraid I will break him.

I am your woman meant to be the expression of your love.
I am meant to follow you as you follow me.
We are in this together.
With time we will learn and grow together.
God kind of love. 

No comments: