Sunday, November 1, 2009

*Update* Random I'm back

OK I'm back now ready to keep this going.

Wendy Wilson's Baby by Submitted by Email.
I been doing some adjustment in my life.
I'm 20 now and have decide that I need to make me happy
If not then who *hmm*
No matter what mess I make on the way it's my mess

Cut it out by xorsyst.
Well I have started to cut a few more people out of my life
*snip* *snip*
They aren't clearly dragging me down
But they are messing with my mind
Can't have that


I have one new additions in my life
You know the usual
Boys
Hoes
Clothes
*HUH*
Huh by KevDog1888.


I final got my payment after 2 years
MEMO: DON'T LOAN MONEY TO NO ONE WITHOUT THEM SIGNING SOMETHING

A Face For The Ages by DaveHuth.

I feel like I'm on the right road
FINALLY
P1090071 by Mr & Mrs Stickyfingers.


Now I just need to keep my promise

child 5 by DifferentWay.

No comments: