Thursday, March 18, 2010

Conversations with HIM: The Pre-nup

I've heard this discussion on the radio about the getting a prenuptial agreement for couple that either live together or ones that are about to walk into marriage. I personally don't find it offensive for anyone to want to preserve what they came into the relationship holding. I can see how this can be interpreted as selfish or even "putting the cart before the horse." Here's the small conversation I had with HIM about it.

KIKI: Would you still marry your your soon to be wife if she asked you to sign a prenup
HIM: Yea I would probably as her for on too
KIKI: But only if she asked fo r one first?
HIM: Yea I would still marry her
KIKI: I'm say would you still ask her for one if she never asked you for one
HIM: Yea I always said I would no matter who I marry

See this is the real deal women most people have things they don't care to lose or give to their partner just in case. What do you think???

No comments: